- Through PayPal. Account: firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer can pay the price of the sale and the other agreed fees and charges through the online payment service PayPal. Upon completion of your order, the customer must be connected to the (PayPal account) to confirm the payment.
The procedure of shipping the order starts after the confirmation of payment to the PayPal account.
- Cash: The customer can pay the price of the sale and the other agreed fees and charges in cash, payable in the cashier of the shop when the customer chooses "pickup from the store"
- Bank transfer: The customer can pay the price of the sale and the other agreed fees and charges by depositing the equivalent in the following account.
◦ Piraeus Bank: IBAN: GR82 0171 0770 0060 7713 7698 964
- Consequently, it is necessary, for the charge and shipment of the order, that the customer sends by e-mail or fax the receipt of the bank deposit. e-mail:info @tilemachosmarket.gr, fax: +30 2310 277075
The procedure for shipping the order starts after the deposit receipt has been received.
- COD (Collect On Delivery): The customer can pay the price of the sale and the other agreed fees and charges in cash on delivery, that is by paying the amount to the distributor of tilemachosmarket.gr who is authorized to collect it, upon delivery of the goods sold at the place of delivery that was declared in the order.
Tilemachosmarket.gr has the discretion to request a deposit in advance (30% of the total order value) on the total purchase price (including shipping costs and other charges) in order to start executing the order either by payment in cash at a shop or by charging the customer’s credit card and, in case of the customer refuses to pay the amount of the advance, it is entitled to refrain from fulfilling its obligations deriving from the sale contract until the customer complies with this claim.
This applies particularly in cases where one or more of the products sold is required to be ordered from a supplier.
For all COD sales, the confirmation and acceptance of the order is made like in all other cases in writing (e mail) but in this case, it is additionally made by telephone confirmation directly with the customer, as well.